We offer high touch, consultative services.
HRG Search is a retained search firm that works on behalf of our client organizations. We are paid for our services as we proceed through a search engagement and do not offer contingency services.
For clients who wish to retain our executive search services for a “turn-key” experience we offer:
- Rigorous candidate vetting processes inclusive of behavioral interview techniques
- Weekly written updates on your search progress and continuous interaction
- Your own personal consultant gives you a single point of contact
- Full written candidate reports with detailed candidate “exercises” to demonstrate candidate fit and proficiency
- Complete and full offer negotiation interface with a 97% offer acceptance rate
- Innovative and flexible terms and pricing for both large and small new clients.
For clients who want to manage a search internally to their organization, but want a backup plan just in case the ideal candidate doesn’t surface we offer:
- “Plan B” is a candidate backup slate service, which runs concurrent to your efforts
- We deliver a backup slate of candidates in approximately 60 days
- Full sourcing and “vetting” for only one initial retainer
- Candidate chronological summaries with consultant insights about the candidate
- A second retainer is due only at the time you determine you like any of the candidates and wish to proceed to take them through your process
- Hire a candidate from our slate and pay the balance due only at that time
- It’s that simple, never be caught without a good candidate slate again!